Monday, March 9, 2009



Tuesday, 10th March, 2009
I am four weeks into the interactive digital media course and am not sure of myself yet. some days I feel successful and other days I feel so behind in my work. 
Drawing is great and photoshop is not as scary as it was!!! I keep reminding myself that I'm here to explore art and find my niche, not to get so stressed that I'm immobilised!! I feel a loosening up happening in my thinking. Its very slow and gradual but there is a difference already in my thinking process. . .I'm starting to actually see the world again with the eyes of an artist, with its light and shadows, its subtle nuances of colour and texture, and I'm processing what i see as a series of images. Pretty remarkable considering a few weeks ago life was a blur of children, work and chores with little thought for how the world looked. Its a good feeling.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Oslyn, it's Eli. just touching base and inviting you to view the blog page I have just set up. I hope all is going well in your world. : )

    ReplyDelete